Paul Forest dog sweater
Cable-knit jersey for dogs with woollen turtleneck collar in dark green
Combines comfort, simplicity and style with a timeless design
A versatile piece, ideal for any occasion.
Made from 50% merino wool, the garment adapts to your dog’s body to bring them warmth on cold days
Easy to put on and off, it’s so comfortable that it can even be used under a raincoat
Available in 5 sizes: XXS, XS, S, M, and L
Colours shown on screen may vary from the product’s actual colour
- 50% merino wool, 50% low-pilling polyacrylic in olive green colour
- Hand-wash or machine wash with cold water, on a gentle cycle
- Do not twist the fabric. Leave to air dry, ideally horizontally
- Do not bleach, tumble-dry or dry clean
- Gently iron if necessary.
Standard price for 1-5 Kg volumetric weight (1-3 clothing products):
- Europe EU: 15€
- Europe no EU: 20€
- USA, Canada: 20-30€
- Australia, Sud-Korea, Japan: 30-65€
Charges will be summarized once the purchase order is confirmed, depending on the products features, size, volumetric weight
Free delivery on Europe EU for orders for more than 150€
Orders are usually processed within 24-48 business hours after we receive confirmation of payment. We do not dispatch products on Saturdays, Sundays, or public holidays.
Products are delivered by courier within the following periods:
- Europe EU: 7-10 business days after leaving our premises
- Europe no EU: 7-10 business days after leaving our premises
- USA, Canada 10-15 business days after leaving our premises
- Australia, Sud-Korea, Japan: 15-20 business days after leaving our premises
On peak dates like Black Friday, Christmas, and during the sales, delivery may take longer. The usual delivery times cannot be guaranteed.
RETURN/EXCHANGE: you have a period of 30 days from the date of receipt to return or exchange the item(s)
The product must not have been used. The product must be returned in the condition in which it was sent, in the original packaging where possible
For returns we will reimburse you using the same means you used to pay for it.